Flight Dispatcher Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
- Prepare OFP’s and assist PIC in-flight by providing required information such as maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights, weather reports, airfield conditions, NOTAMS and many other informational components required for the safe completion of flight. Prepares or assists the PIC in preparing the OFP and ATS flight plans and files the ATS flight plan with the appropriate ATS unit. Compute the amount of fuel required for the safe completion of flight according to aircraft type, distance of flight, maintenance limitations, weather conditions, fuel tankering policy based on.
- Adhere to ATC regulations and company policy, pay particular attention to special operations and flights operating within the NAT HLA and re-filing of ATC flight plans when flights are disrupted. Adhere to ATC regulations and company policy whilst on shift.
- Analyze and evaluate usability of airports operating hours, fire coverage, LCN etc. meteorological information to determine potential hazards to safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route.
- Educated to a minimum of high school certification.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
- Must hold a valid GCAA Flight Dispatch License.
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.