- To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by leading the Food & Beverage operation of the hotel. The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction, adherence to quality standards, maintenance of high staff performance, and business results.
- All members of the Food & Beverage Department are responsible for ensuring that visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market.
- At NH, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our colleagues with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
- Must be aware of the best external competitor offerings in the local market
- Must have at least 4 experience in 5* restaurant or hospitality industry
- A degree of hospitality management
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns