1- Food & Beverage Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
You are responsible for the strategic and day-to-day management of IKEA FOOD, ensuring that the IKEA Concept, IKEA brand, commerciality, and product range are represented in a way that will secure the IKEA Store as the leading home furnishing company in the local market, within the Bistro, Swedish Food Market and Co-Worker Restaurant.
- Define the range in IKEA Food & Beverage area to be sold in the store. Drive the process of selecting the suppliers and managing all the contracts in order to achieve economies of scale in the purchasing by generating large volumes.
- Stay in contact with the international guidelines provided by IKEA Food Services regarding range and supplier set up.
- Maintain basic knowledge of the local restaurant market and in-depth knowledge of the competition on the market. Use this information to determine short and long-term goals, especially to secure the low-price.
- Responsible for developing a multiyear business plan for IKEA Food & Beverage in the store and strive to reach the goals and key figures that have been agreed upon in the business plan. Also, to contribute to the planning, execution and follow-up of the stores’ commercial calendars.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- University degree in hotel, restaurant, tourism or business administration and proven leadership abilities from successful experience of Retail Management or from experience of being a multi-unit food service manager
- 5 – 7 years in Food Service Management experience preferably in a high volume business
- Ability to speak and understand verbal and written English at Business level