1- Food Safety Audit Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Analyze, assess, and monitor food safety, quality and Halal risks and incidents by leading investigations and audits to enforce control programs and procedures compliant with external regulations, industry standards, and to reduce risk exposure.
- Undertake on-site food safety, quality and Halal audits of airline catering suppliers across Etihad Airways’ network as well as local and overseas suppliers of EAS Catering in order to assess compliance of suppliers to inform decisions made by EAS Catering Management as to the continued supply of products to the company.
- esponsible for all audit planning, communication, logistics (including obtaining foreign visas, ensuring continued international travel document validity, booking flights/transportation, etc.)
- Responsible for operational hygiene control in the absence of the EASC Compliance Management, including preparation for and supervision of airline or customer audits.
- Required to conduct Etihad Airways inventory audits which involves the handling of various foods, beverages, and equipment including alcoholic beverages and auditing of facilities that handle pork.
- Minimum of a BSc degree in Environmental Health, Food Science, Food Safety (or equivalent science).
- Should also hold advanced level certification in catering food safety management from a recognized certification body.
- Food Safety and Halal auditor certifications and membership to a relevant professional body are preferred.
- At least 3 years of food safety auditing experience within a relevant field or governmental regulatory position.
- Analytical Skills Advanced; Business Understanding
- Skills –Proficient Communication
- Skills (English) Advanced Food Safety
- Excellent UAE driving license required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.