1- Forklift Driver
Job: Full Time
Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Forklift Driver has to handle the material in a proper way and complete given tasks during working hours in order to reach a high standard of good storage practice, cGMP and proper material handling while complying with company policy and warehouse SOPs.
- Transfers, moves, stacks, picks, and delivers the material by power forklift safely without causing any damage to the material. Informs your supervisor for any damage or suspected problem.
- Avoids mix-up between different codes and batches.
- Ensures sticking given yellow quarantine label before transferring the material to the desired storage area.
- Stacks the material in the proper location of the shelf according to material type and given instructions while updating the location number in the records.
- High School / Secondary School Certificate.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Forklift Operator/Driver.
- Must have a valid Driving License. Must have the understanding of safety precautions and procedures.
- Must be physically fit. Endurance to work long hours, often standing up. Able to understand, write, and read English language.
To apply for this job please visit www.julphar-careers.com.