1- Forklift Operator
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
To control inventory, oversee daily tasks and processes and organize small teams within specific areas of Stores operation. To ensure that information relating to the performance of the work is clearly communicated to the team and effectively employed.
- Ensure that all stock transactions are accurately maintained. That system inventory matches physical stock on hand and that all receipts and issues of inventory items are captured on the ERP operating system.
- Provide cover and support as required, in all areas of the daily operation within the department.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation to support Stores processes – stock control, hygiene, accounts, internal controls and all other relevant documentation, is accurately completed and that records are well maintained for the required period of time.
- Completion of formal secondary education and ideally additional qualifications and training in a related field. English proficiency required.
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience in airlines inventory, Bonded and food warehousing, experience in working in Freezers and Chillers, experience in driving a forklift (with license)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word required. Experience working with ERP/Inventory software/SAP is mandatory.