FFBL Power Company Limited
FPCL (FFBL Power Company Limited) Jobs Safety Operator / Technician:
URGENT HIRING Safety Operator / Technician in Technical & HSE Department is required at Plantsite, Karachi. The candidate should be able to perform following tasks:
· Test workplace for environmental hazards, such as exposure to radiation, chemical or biological hazards
· Verify availability or monitor use of safety equipment, such as hearing protection or respirators
· Evaluate situations when a worker has refused to work on the grounds where potential harm exists
· Inspect fire suppression systems or portable fire systems to ensure proper working order.
· Help direct rescue or firefighting operations in the event of a fire or an explosion.
· Maintain logbooks of daily activities & including areas visited or activities performed.
· In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
· Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
· Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
· Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
· Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Diligent with great attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
Minimum education should be Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Health, Safety & Environmental with 2-5 years of relevant experience. Relevant certifications of OSHA/NEBOSH/IOSH will be an added advantage.
Skills/Knowledge: HSEQ standards, Public Safety & Security, Chemical/Mechanical composition & Tools understanding.