Front Desk Executive Jobs In Dubai | Talent Pal
The Front Desk Executives are responsible for fulfilling OliOli®s vision of creating awesome experiences and memories for children and families. In this position, you will be the first point of contact for our company, welcoming and greeting guests. You will also act as an OliOli®s brand ambassador to coordinate front-desk activities, including providing information to guests, selling admission tickets and answering OliOli®’s phone calls. The primary objective for this position is to engage with all visitors in an empathetic, professional, thoughtful and joyful manner.
Apply Also: Web Designer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Reap HR
- Be an ambassador for the OliOli® brand; ensure that every visitors experience at OliOli® meets or exceeds expectations, specifically through inclusive, culturally appropriate, positive and memorable interactions with a friendly and sincere approach
- Treat every visitor with respect and provide friendly, courteous communication by orienting them to the building and informing them of the exhibits areas and programs
- Provide excellent guest service, and facilitate visitors experience and journey through a proactive and thoughtful interaction
- Contribute to a positive, team-based, and visitor-first centric culture
- Attend to guest queries, and complaints. Amicably resolve maters with any dissatisfied guests
- Collect and communicate visitors feedback and suggestions
- Recognize and report visitors trends
- Provide a safe environment for all visitors, specifically for the children
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of OliOli®
- Assist visitors in case of an incident or an emergency situation
- Attend training and be prepared to perform emergency procedures (i.e. fire evacuation, accident reporting, etc)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.