A Semi-Government Masterplan Developer in Sharjah is looking for an Receptionist with an extremely positive attitude and excellent admin skills.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner.
You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
• Act as first point of contact for visitors, welcome visitors with big smile and professional manner
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Create sales documents (such as reservation form, payment plan, NOC etc)
• Tracing attendance
• High school diploma or relevant work experience
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• English and Arabic are must
• annual flight ticket
• health insurance
• Salary: according the experiences
• Working location: Tilal City (own car required)
• Working timing: 6 days a week (during PP)
• (2 shift working time during Ramadan)
To apply for this job please visit tilalproperties.com.