The First Collection
- Respond to inbound queries through phone, online chat, email and social media by providing sufficient answers to the customers.
- Escalate issues to the responsible departments and follow up with and update the customers.
- Resolve customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Responding promptly to customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Maintain Rain’s English & Arabic knowledge base by updating existing articles, creating new articles and translating when needed.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Maintain the knowledge of our product and services to ensure providing the correct answers to customers.
Desired Skill & Expertise
- At least 2+ years experience in working with a 4*star property.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- High level of business telephone etiquette.
- Must have proficient organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed to ensure the company’s success.