To achieve an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. To create satisfied customers in an efficient and effective way by using all media and sales channels available in order to attract and encourage more customers to visit more often and buy more.
- Applying sales methods in accordance with the Sales and Range the IKEA way manual
- Stay in contact with IKEA of Sweden and the distributor to select, price, phase in and phase out the range for your market
- Perform all range administration in the sales IT-system for products belonging to your Business Area
- Work closely with the Logistics team to secure that the sales forecasts are adapted to the sales patterns in order to achieve an optimal goods flow
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the local home furnishings market (e.g. customers, trends and competitors)
- Ensure that systems and methods stated in IKEA Concept Documentation are implemented in regard to your areas of responsibility
- Must have a minimum 2-5 years retail experience
- Must have strategic, analytical and tactical abilities
- Knowledge of home furnishings
- Knowledge of IKEA range and strong mathematical skills to be able to perform the gross margin calculations
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to build working relationships
- Must be able to speak and understand English
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.