Join Easygenerator’s Future Talent Graduate Program to be challenged, inspired, and maximize your career potential.
Through our Graduate Program, you will develop knowledge and high-quality career specific skills through a structured development program with a combination of formal and on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching. We will support you along the way to help you develop into a future Generator.
Easygenerator is an e-learning authoring solution that offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, can make a significant impact on our fast-growing business from day one, and enjoy some fun along the way.
- Gain experience across multiple domains of specializations for professional and personal growth
- Be part of a world-class training program in various commercial teams to develop your skills for a bright and exciting career
- Be given challenging hands-on projects right from the beginning and contribute to an organization built around teamwork.
- Three weeks of onboarding into the role of a Business Development Representative.
- Two weeks each quarter in a specialization program within Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, HR, and Revenue Operations.
- Final three months for specialized training and preparation to move into your new role (depending on your direction and where there is a fit) upon completing the program.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written; any additional languages are a plus
- You can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation
- You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it is time to listen
- Data driven work mentality and ideally experience being held to metrics/KPIs
- Ability to take initiative, multitask, organize, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day one
- Work in an international and social team from our workspaces across the world
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- A diverse company with people from diverse backgrounds & ethnicities.
- Learn from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry