Knowledgeable, user-focused, highly structured, analytical mind and passionate about Mobile Game development. Experience with test tools, defect management, testing methodologies (user tests, regression tests, usability tests, etc.) On a day-to-day basis, you will test game titles on handhelds to detect the software for errors and enter them into the test database.
- Define and create workflows for Mobile Game Testing.
- Implement test plans for new features in the game.
- Perform daily tests, own responsibility for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases.
- Create efficient workflow: bug identification, bug logging and follow up throughout the development cycle.
- Track bugs and assist developers when needed in identifying/reproducing bugs.
- Collaborate with developers and designers to collect essential information to have optimum QA coverage.
- Provide regular feedback regarding the quality of implemented features.
- Update the team on the release status.
- Advise designers regarding technical requirements of new design features especially minimum requirements to meet 1st Party certification criteria.
- Follow up on 1st party mobile certification procedures without assistance.
- Send centralized and finalized status reports to the dev. the team during the certification process.
- Optimize and offer detailed test reports that stay usable to the target audience.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Mobile Gaming.
- Game Tester with 3+ years worth of QA-testing experience.
- Shipping of at least one title on a mobile platform.
- Active participation in all key aspects related to testing IOS, and Android.
- First-hand experience with Internal, Open & Closed Beta validations.
- Proficient in handling tools for testing purposes.
- Able to create professional and detailed reports for requested situations.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Jira, Trello
- Experience working with Unity is a plus.
- Experience in the Agile testing strategy.
- Keen interest and passion in the current mobile gaming markets
- Writing end-to-end test plans and comprehensive user cases have been a standard.