- Create and maintain a social media and editorial calendar with posting schedule.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages customers members to take actions.
- Work across platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Being able to brain-storm and lead the creation video content ideas.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, tools and applications.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new creative campaigns to develop brand awareness.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the social media metrics, insights and best practices.
- Create and write stylish, quirky content for the blog.
- Analyze, review, and compile reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Collaborate with other departments (CRM, content/blog, customer service etc) to co-ordinate actions.
- Assist with coding and sending our promotional newsletters to our subscribers.
- Increase own scope by learning more about other marketing channels.
- Push onsite campaigns/landing pages/banners according to the commercial plan, after ensuring that they’re tested and are matching brand guidelines.
- 3+ years working in social media
- Extensive experience using social media platforms, and SEO, PPC and social media campaign software
- Be organised, have a keen eye for details and be able to write comprehensive briefs
- Excellent communication in English
error: Content is protected !!