Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a well-established electrical and lighting solution provider in Dubai, UAE. Our client is looking to hire a General Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of the business and driving growth through development of new business while maintaining existing business by keeping the customers satisfied.
– Ensures sound financial performance of the organization by developing and directing corporate strategies to achieve designated targets and standards.
– Formulates business mission, business strategy and to develop and implement an integrated long term vision of the structure, income stream and identity of the organization.
– Makes sure fulfillment of the requirements of the QMS on an ongoing basis and to provide guidance to improve upon the set standards and their implementation.
– Creates a customer service culture, demonstrating excellent customer service, and proactively seeking opportunities to make lasting relationship with customers.
– Maintains relationship with the key vendors who are critical for the long-term success of the business.
– Generates new business, increase staff productivity, improves service, ensures sustainability, meets business objectives.
– Prepares annual business plans/budgets, specify goals and targets for each brand/showroom and direct/coordinates the efforts of the brand/show room managers and monitor their performance.
– Improve merchandising systems and processes to ensure appropriate buying, stock management and clearance activities.
– Committed to applying best practices in Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental aspects in the organization.
– A degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering with a specialization in lighting/ industrial/water technology from a reputed university.
– Ten to fifteen years’ experience in the senior management position with proven leader ship skills in the relevant field.
– Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds. Multilingual capabilities are desirable.
– Ability to prepare business and financial reports and presenting it to management and make effective business correspondence with vendors and Customers.