Al Suweidi Engineering
GIS Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Al Suweidi Engineering
- Designing and effectively employing geospatial solutions on regulatory and permitting elements of infrastructure and transportation projects.
- Developing and supporting web GIS applications using Esri Web App Builder, Operations Dashboards, Story Maps, Collector, Survey 123 within ArcGIS Online platform.
- Creating maps, databases, and other deliverables for simultaneously ongoing bid/execution projects.
- Organizing, conceptualizing, and conducting advanced spatial analyses for infrastructure and transportation projects.
- Developing vector and raster spatial analysis models using Spatial Model Builder, Python, or other GIS scripting languages.
- Post-secondary degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, or GIS.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and knowledge with developing GIS databases and maintaining GIS data with Geographic Information Systems and particularly ArcGIS/ESRI products and basic GIS and CAD Data structures.
- Advanced knowledge of GIS tools and methodologies for administration of corporate GIS databases
- Advanced knowledge of ESRI tools including ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online/Enterprise.
- Full familiarity with DMT and ITC procedures and requirements.
- Experience with presentation and graphic design tools for the production of professional quality mapping output products.
- Working experience scripting (using Java, SQL or Python) is an asset.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.