As an Alliances Account Executive, you will deliver strategic return on investment by overall development of global alliance strategies to position solutions into Alliance partner portfolios and build unique value propositions around these relationships.
- Establish strategic partnerships with external organizations to provide product and service offerings to potential and existing clients
- Research, design and deliver complex value-based business solutions that meet customer-specified requirements.
- Serves as main point of contact for specific alliances; coordinate alliance activities; participate in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous
- Serve as a leader on Go to Market suite information, creative product-based business solutions, and future product direction and strategy.
- Interface with clients and third party to develop broader alliances and identify additional opportunities for Dell solutions
- Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in a relationship selling role; field sales experience preferred
- Contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Strategic planning experience
- Advanced knowledge of company products and services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience