- Develop and lead discussions with Islamic Financial Institutions and other clients who are interested by Shariah compliant solutions, in order to understand their needs and identify potential commercial opportunities, working alongside Coverage, Global Markets and/or specific business lines as relevant in ME and SEA.
- Address GM clients’ needs and propose innovative solutions
- Develop partnership with targeted Islamic Financial Institutions / investors
- Global Markets – develop new Investment products (Equity, Commodities, Green) along with Financial Engineer team
- Real Assets/ GT/ IB – support business lines to proactively identify opportunities: close liaison with business lines structuring and origination teams to develop Islamic solutions in line with clients’ needs. Work closely with Distribution to develop a deep understanding of appetite for structured finance Islamic opportunities through close dialogue with the relevant banks / institutions.
- In conjunction with the manager, act as main focal point for all matters pertaining to the development of the Islamic Finance platform, relating to operations, IT, legal, compliance, located in London/Paris.
- Assist in preparing New Product Committees
- Support the implementation of the Marketing strategy of the Islamic Finance franchise internally and externally: draft internal newsletter, brochure, website, attend conferences
- Support the development and implementation of the internal Islamic Finance Training framework
- Carry other duties and tasks as required by business and line manager
- In charge of executing transactions as line manager will request: review and comment the documentation, participate to conference calls, obtain Shariah approval from the Shariah Board
- Preparing pitches / marketing materials
- In charge of structuring and assist in booking deals
- Responsible for supporting the business lines/ coverage teams to deliver their budget on Islamic Finance
error: Content is protected !!