1- Global Projects Pursuit Leader
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Global Projects Pursuit Leader – Me, you will be responsible to lead cradle to grave cross-regional pursuits for large CAPEX projects, both greenfield and brownfield, with a strong focus on early identification and influence on design and technical specifications.
- Leveraging internal and external resources to monitor and analyze investing activity in the ME region, and identify subsequent opportunities for early engagement
- Supporting the FEED (Front End Engineering Design) and Pre-FEED (Pre-Front End Engineering Design) stages of a project, with the goal of providing world class monitoring and protection solutions, integrated in project design.
- Working with regional sales and commercial organization to develop commercial strategies that maximize Bently Nevada scope and profitability on these projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and command of machine monitoring and protection design, standards and best practices.
- Direct sales and commercial experience with key FEED or EPC or MAC (Main Automation Contractor) companies in the region.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in large projects in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and/or Industrial industry; proven ability to successfully multitask and manage complex deliverables.