Graduate Program – BIM Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi UAE | Siemens
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Whether you have just graduated or have had your first years ofexperience, you are our future leaders and innovators. That’s why we offer anoutstanding Graduate Program to help you reach your potential quickly. Learnfrom experienced mentors, take advantage of training – and develop your careerin any direction.
- As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team.You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers withtransitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues,creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- You will work with aneffective BIM organization at the hub and work on BIM specific projects andwork-tasks.
- You will also work through BIM execution plan across multiple projectsthrough different phases and will get to be a part of the project team.
- You will liaise with project stakeholders ensuring proper communicationand required consistent data flow between all parties.
- Passion to learn about the BIMmethodology, related software & tools, and data exchange strategies.
- Significant practicalwork experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, workingstudent activities or employment.
- A master’s degree, doctoral degree, orequivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 months of internationalexperience gained through studying or working.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.