The ADNOC UAE National Fresh Graduate Program is a key initiative focused on developing the knowledge of its Trainees who may then become a permanent part of the ADNOC Group at the end of the program.
- This course is reserved for UAE National Graduates
- Medical fitness in accordance with the work environment of the role;
- Government clearances including certificate of good conduct from Ministry of Interior;
- Completion of all entry Assessments and interviews, including but not limited to, personality and ability Assessments; and
- Successful completion of National Service, unless exempted by UAE law.
- To Provide Graduates and Non-Graduates with the opportunity to develop their skills and expertise through working for the ADNOC Group as Trainees;
- To select top-tier candidates for the ADNOC Group future talent pool through competency Assessments and performance reviews during the Trainee program;
- To facilitate the transition from Trainee to Employee and to expose Trainees to the culture of the ADNOC Group before potentially being offered permanent employment as a direct hire Employee at ADNOC Group;
- To provide valuable work experience within the ADNOC Group even for those that are not able to join permanently.