1- Ground Policy Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Responsible for designing the way in which our airports work through process development and documentation of policies related to Ground Services (Above-Wing) Airport Operations. Holding a line of sight to safety, service, regulatory and operational objectives, this role shapes capability for airport teams and considers end-users application of policy, procedures and training.
- Develop, Document and Communicate policies and procedures related to Ground Operations.
- Verify compliance of documented and proposed procedures with regulatory and company policy.
- Update the Guest Services Manual (GSM) on a regular basis, ensuring all policy and procedure updates are incorporated into the latest revision.
- Produce operational bulletins relating to new or amended procedures.
- Minimum High School education
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in airline or ground handling operations, ideally in which 3 of these years were in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in writing airline/ground operations policy, procedure or training.
- Fluent in English with excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.