Pin Jobs EU
This is an important role for the business, created as a result of their growth. You’ll report direct to the CFO, with a Finance Manager and good sized Accounting team under you. It’s crucial that you can handle a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Due to the scale of business growth, you’ll be faced with challenges on a daily basis and need to find solutions for those yourself.
- Consolidation work – they have multiple JV’s and multiple different country entities, which you’ll need to lead the Accounting for.
- Detailed, useful management reporting, for the board and C-Suite, as well as Investors
- IFRS – ensuring everything is done in line with the highest possible standards, in order to protect the business and lay a platform for continued growth.
- Tax – you’ll also be responsible for the organisations tax compliance, with external support, so an understanding of how that works across the Middle East is key.
- Working with senior stakeholders, both internal & external, as well as supporting the CFO.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Extensive finance experience in a large international company, of which some must involve a regional or country leadership position
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of controlling, accounting, tax, treasury and IT
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of planning and reporting systems
- Fluent in English and Arabic language