1- Guest Experience Executive – Open Day
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Guest Experience Executive reports to the Guest Experience Supervisor. They perform a first-tier job; this means that any client coming into the FBO terminal will be greeted by them. Possessing the role of first contact, a Guest Experience Executive is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality/experience setting as good or bad as the first point of contact is portrayed.
- Safety of team and clients at all times.
- Must display the highest level of customer service to all passengers/clients/guest by maintaining a pleasant, professional, friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Required to wear and maintain professional uniform as supplied by Jetex.
- Greet clients and passengers/clients/guest personally and on the telephone at times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Aviation/Airline/Hotel industry.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in customer service.