1- Guest Relations Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As Guest Relations Officer you will provide high-quality service to our guests, address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our guests.
Your goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our hotel.
- Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, Food and Beverage outlets, Room and facilities Upselling, anticipate need and pitch the sales.
- Ensure that all guest comments both negative and positive are noted and communicated to respective department for action.
- Inform all relevant departments regarding special guest requests.
- Amenities like flowers and fruits may be sent upon the recommendation of the guest relations officer, to appease a guest who has a complaint.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities