The primary responsibility of a Guest Service Agent is to provide expertise services in a courteous manner. You are responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest-s account upon completion of their stay. You will handle all guest enquires, requests and comments promptly and efficiently, ensuring their stay in the hotel is to their satisfaction.
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience at least 1 year in luxury hotel in Front Office operations
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
- Arabic or European language is an advantage
- Able to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in MS Office
- Comfortable to work with various digital systems (Opera PMS, Anantara App, Discovery Loyalty, MessageBox and others)