1- Gulf Cluster HR Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Cluster HR Manager will support the Regional HR Advisory Lead MENA, Cluster Leads and Country Directors by providing advisory operational HR expertise across the broad spectrum of HR activity, to support efficient and effective business operations. This role supports both the country leadership teams and the English, Exams, Education & Society and Arts Strategic Business Units (SBUs) to develop strategies, plans, budgets, projects and timelines to deliver the country people and business plan.
- Applies HR technical and professional knowledge, recognised best practice approaches and insight from previous experience to resolve non-standard issues which arise in the provision of functional support to a specific organisational unit or area of corporate activity
- Deploys a range of HR specialist or bespoke approaches to support the provision of high-quality services and advice
- Conducts analysis using a range of standard methodologies and across multiple data-sets to provide high quality and evidence-based procedural recommendations and HR advice
- Acts as a point of escalation for the Country Directors and Country leadership teams to resolve complex and/or sensitive employee relations case work issues.
- English language at proficiency level C1 (CEF level) Demonstrable experience in a generalist or specialist HR Advisory role across a number of countries; well versed in all areas of the HR life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience of leading the successful implementation of both organisation and HR change projects. Effective change management communication skills
- Track record of building effective relationships with business leadership teams and managing a range of complex internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of high quality and effective professional HR services.