Edge Integrated Technical Services LLC
Gypsum and Glass Carpenters (02 NOS.)
Experience: 2-3 years in relevant field.
- Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, and interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above-ground levels.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean environment.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, them using hand tools.
- Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Moves necessary materials around the job site as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
Carpenter Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent in receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
Interview Date: Saturday 13th August 2022
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Location: Office M217, 2020 Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Quoz 3, Dubai Contact: 800 3487 / 04-4531003