Dispense prescription and non-prescription medication along with non-pharma products to patients.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures applicable.
- Process prescriptions and dispense medication by reviewing and interpreting physician orders, providing consultation on dosage, storage, side effects and drug interaction in order to ensure patients are appropriately informed and educated
- Educate patients on proper handling of medical equipment (e.g. glucose meters) designed for home use by providing information and additional sources of reference (e.g. user manual) to ensure safe and appropriate use of equipment.
- Education : BSc in Pharmacy
- Experience:1 – 3 Years of Experience
- Computer Skills: MS Office Suite
- Languages: English & Arabic – preferred but not a must
- DOH/HAAD passer or DHA Active license(NOT DHA ELIGIBILITY)