1- HBU Tender SCM
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Pro-active participate in Tender-/ Capture Team during the kick-off and tender progress meetings for selected target projects.
- Identification of sourcing related opportunities and critical commercial, fiscal and legal conditions of the client´s tender specification and ensure flow over to the bidding documentation to suppliers / contractors.
- Develop schedule, estimate, forecast, and budget to support all procurement requirements under the tender and project.
- You will issue the project related Tender Sourcing Plan (TSP) based on the overall tender strategy, identified sourcing related opportunities and critical project conditions under consideration of the overall PG global/ territory sourcing strategies.
- Collaborate with tender teams to identify new suppliers and supplier changes and ensures customer approval for Tender/project supplier list.
- A Masters or bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or business administration or any other qualification that is deemed suitable for the role.
- Good English both written and spoken.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a project environment and in supply chain function.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement of tailored equipment.