Head Chef Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Park Hyatt
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Head Chef is responsible to manage the assigned kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.