Head of Accounting Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Head of Accounting – Financial Control plays a critical role within Finance department by serving as the subject matter expert for financial accounting and control activities, this role ensures effective and efficient deployment of governance of financial operations.
- Establish and manage secure internal control environment, including segregation of duties, adequate support documentation, timely review and reconciliations.
- Provide functional expertise of various accounting systems to enable compliance with requirements and produce accurate and reliable reports identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in processes and systems.
- Support with managing internal and external audits and ensure timely resolution of all findings and comments.
- Produce Payable reports on timely basis
- Manage and respond to suppliers’ inquiries
- Bachelor’s Degree in a financial or accounting discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable Department.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing ERP systems (SAP desirable)
- Fixed Assets and Inventory