HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT THE ROLE As a Head of Customer Service, you will be responsible for driving the vision for consistency in customer support standards. You are accountable for shaping and delivering the business’s consumer service propositions in order to drive the overall performance of the department.
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire customer support department.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Ensure that customer support activities are seen to deliver measurable and significant value to the businesses and meet customer loyalty targets.
- Measure the effectiveness of all customer support approaches and initiatives primarily through surveys and analysis of recorded support agent to consumer correspondence.
- 5-7 years of experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills