Amity International School - Abu Dhabi
he school opened 7 years ago and has been in a steady state of expansion since. In 2022, the school will open to Year 13 for the first time. From September 2022, the school will open a new, three storey wing of classrooms to accommodate the school expansion.
A key aspect of the role is to give the whole school a strategic direction in how best to deploy technology to deliver the best pupil achievement and outcomes.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in establishing, with the support of the current senior leadership and the Amity Education Group, the school’s use of innovative and effective ways to enhance the educational experience of children, both within the classroom and in the administration and support departments.
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation or a housing allowance aligned with your personal family circumstances
- A spacious and modern, innovative teaching and learning environment
- State-of-the-art ICT provision
- Supportive line management and access to generous professional development training
- Opportunities to link with other subject areas in school and other schools internationally