Manages the day-to-day financial accounting activities, and preparation of reports and periodic analysis. Manages and controls compliance of all accounting policies and procedures. Manages and controls profit and loss account and balances the business operations across multiple sites.
- Management of accounting procedures in place and proper implementation across the Group
- Assist in critical reports and financial presentations
- Manage the monthly review process presenting findings to the Board and senior leadership
- Suggest & implement cost control measures across the business
- Manages the outstanding payables / receivables
- Management of the budget and periodic monitoring of sales, cost of sales, expenses incurred
- Control and monitoring of disbursements to ensure they are in conformity with policy and adequately supported by documents
- Build relationships and interact with other department heads for various requirements
- Handling payment issues
- Investigates, recommends and implements system changes required
- Other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.