Head of Partnerships and Communications Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Salient Fidelity
To research the newest, accurate and best technology, related tools and strategies to connect our mission, targets and objectives with fields, organizations, companies, individuals donors, Educational Institutes, NGOs, CSR, Social Responsibility Groups, etc. in order for an outcome of Support, whether it was donations, sponsorships, skills, volunteering or other.
· Drafting project briefs, reports and proposals.
· Assisting with the monitoring of the project implementation.
· Supporting the team with the administrative tasks needed to manage program and research grants.
· Research prospective donors and fundraisers and get in contact with them and find potential collaboration opportunities; sponsorship, donations, etc.
· Create a contact database of actual supporters, potential supporters.
· Drafting thank you letters and spreadsheets for current donors.
· Create online donation platforms for our prospective projects in giving pages, such pages like; My Fundraising, JustGiving and Virgin Money. (Banked donations, processed payments and donations including Gift Aid claims, direct debit, cheques, invoices, coded incomes)
1. To research schools in Abu Dhabi interested in/or active in Social Responsibility, charity or activities related to enhancing the positive impact of their students & potential volunteering. (Brainstorming for potential collaborations with educational institutes).
2. To create a database of the educational institutes in Abu Dhabi.
3. To introduce our mission/vision to educational institutes and to explain all the possibilities and opportunities of collaboration. “Either through physical or virtual meetings”
4. To promote the organization in a positive manner, as well as to be able to; get donations (tangible, intangible, or volunteering services) for our projects/functions
5. To follow up with every school any concern, request or idea for potential collaboration
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.