Head of Partnerships and Communications Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Salient Fidelity
· Drafting project briefs, reports and proposals.
· Assisting with the monitoring of the project implementation.
· Supporting the team with the administrative tasks needed to manage program and research grants.
Apply Also Credit Analyst Jobs in Dubai | DP World
· Research prospective donors and fundraisers and get in contact with them and find potential collaboration opportunities; sponsorship, donations, etc.
· Create a contact database of actual supporters, potential supporters.
· Drafting thank you letters and spreadsheets for current donors.
· Create online donation platforms for our prospective projects in giving pages, such pages like; My Fundraising, JustGiving and Virgin Money. (Banked donations, processed payments and donations including Gift Aid claims, direct debit, cheques, invoices, coded incomes)
· Attend meetings, negotiating & convincing donors and sponsors to be on board and potential board to be involved and contribute, their time, energy and funds.
1. To research schools in Abu Dhabi interested in/or active in Social Responsibility, charity or activities related to enhancing the positive impact of their students & potential volunteering. (Brainstorming for potential collaborations with educational institutes).
2. To create a database of the educational institutes in Abu Dhabi.
3. To introduce our mission/vision to educational institutes and to explain all the possibilities and opportunities of collaboration. “Either through physical or virtual meetings”
4. To promote the organization in a positive manner, as well as to be able to; get donations (tangible, intangible, or volunteering services) for our projects/functions
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.