Head of Talent Management & Leadership Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Partner in the execution of Leadership Talent identification, career guidance and leadership benchmarking
- Serve as a resource for the recruitment & selection of leadership roles and critical role analysis
- Provide coaching & support to key leaders in the creation of robust development plans that meet succession and retention needs
- Liaise with departmental heads to ensure that the leadership strategies are aligned to and drive brand & local business objectives
- Build relationships with key principal partners to optimise their support, access existing resources and ensure effective implementation and cost-efficient supply of leadership and coaching products and services.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in talent management, leadership development, or related roles, preferably in a leadership capacity.
- Depth of knowledge of leadership theory and practice
- Coached a broad range of senior executives
- Practiced with a broad range of learning technologies
- Proven experience in designing and delivering effective talent management and leadership development programs, including leadership competency frameworks, assessments, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Demonstrated experience in performance management, employee engagement, and retention strategies
- Professional certifications in talent management, leadership development, or related fields (e.g., CIPD , SHRM, etc.) are preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.