Head of Training Jobs In Dubai | Rayner Personnel
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and ambitious HEAD OF TRAINING with a strong blend of creativity, strategic and critical thinking to curate, deliver and implement a blend of traditional and innovative training programs suited to the industry and brand values.
Apply Also: Business Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Pupilar UAE
- Identify the training needs of the sales workforce primarily through effective collaboration with the Department Heads, HR and the sales crew thereby creating individual and tailored training plans in line with the brand’s mission.
- Understand the target audience within the company and create training curriculums understanding the differences and using varied methods for delivery including classroom, e-learning, on the job etc.
- Curate tailored training programs for the fresh agents in addition to the experienced agents brought in house ensuring they are well acquainted with the industry, in practice rules and regulations of the country and aligning the crew to the brand standards and practices.
- This role demands a broad spectrum of skills encompassing critical and strategic thinking, with an innate ability to understand people and their needs.
- Prior experience in the Real Estate industry bringing in the expertise of training and upskilling a mix of fresh and experienced sales professionals.
- Proven expertise in managing multiple tasks, delivering results within tight deadlines, and handling budgets effectively.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills with the ability to manage and lead training programs, sales agents and play a key role as a contributor towards performance.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.