Al Masir Beauty salon
Head Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | Al Masir Beauty salon
- Inform interested and appropriate persons about the company’s basic details through various communication modes.
- Stay prompt in conducting all the essential tasks and responsibilities expected from a corporate receptionist.
- Greet and meet visitors with courtesy, directing them to the relevant person / department.
- Provide general administrative support to staff members.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Keep track of the upcoming events and inform the specific staff members about vital activities and meetings.
- Proficient in conveying clear and accurate messages through oral and written modes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage in-house activities by applying suitable time management and scheduling strategies.
- Excellent track record of handling all the duties and responsibilities that fall under the receptionist job profile.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good understanding of formal requirements, portraying eloquent communication skills and appearance.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.