Community Development Authority
1- Head – Social Responsibility
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Enabling the authority to achieve its goals in building the social sector and the availability of social services by finding and diversifying sources of funding and safe investment opportunities and activating the contribution of companies to providing social services through social responsibility.
- Develop strategic initiatives in accordance with the department’s strategic plan in the field of social responsibility.
- Develop the department’s annual operational plan and submit it to the director of the department for approval and follow-up
- Working on establishing a social responsibility management system and ensuring the integration of departments in achieving the authority’s initiatives and projects in the field of social responsibility, as well as raising awareness of the concepts and applications of corporate social responsibility in the authority
- Spreading the culture of social responsibility inside and outside the authority and seeking to obtain relevant quality certificates in the field of corporate and individual social responsibility and applying its provisions to the work of the departments in the authority and checking them on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Leadership courses in management.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking and writing ).
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a related field, including at least two years of experience in social responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.