Health Care Assistant Jobs in Dubai UAE | American Hospital Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Health Care Assistant help people to move around. make beds. make patients feel comfortable. monitor patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area
- Performs additional duties as specified by Senior Staff Nurse / Clinic Manager
- Maintains calm disposition in times of crisis, extreme pressure of work
- Demonstrates self-motivation and organization
- Willing to learn and adopt new skills to improve working environment
- Minimum if 9 years basic education with 18 months – 2 years Nurse Training, OR minimum of 12 years basic education with 1 year nurse training.
- 1-2 years nursing assistant experience.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Arabic speaker desirable.
- Heart saver / BCLS
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture