- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Mentor, coach and provide training to staff to maintain high service delivery standards.
- Prepare operational reports and statistical data for the call center to monitor effectiveness and service delivery.
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements and KPI’s are met.
- Conduct performance and disciplinary counseling where appropriate.
- Assess, prepare and implement procedures for new clients both internal and external.
- Train staff on problem solving
- Develop plans and resources for adverse events, including communications issues, building issues, and possible civil unrest.
- Conduct practice response and table top exercises to ensure MERP’s are working as designed and to client KPI’s.
- Registered Nurse or similar qualifications
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience working in an ER service, hospital ER department or ambulance service
- Knowledge of ISO 18295-1:2017 – Customer contact centres
- Experience in international air evacuations desired.
- Experience in medical assistance and care after evacuation desired
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
error: Content is protected !!