Helpdesk Coordinator (Temporary)
Job: Full Time
Location: Ajman, UAE
The helpdesk coordinator is responsible for providing support and assistance to the users by troubleshooting the technical issues and providing the appropriate resolutions for the same. S/he researches the basic cause of the problem and makes sure that it does not reoccur frequently. S/he escalates the problem to the next level if s/he is unable to resolve it at his/her level.
- Answers all the requests received through phone, emails, etc., and ensures that there is proper delivery of the services as per the rules and regulations of the Office IT at AU as well as by abiding by its quality standards.
- Recognizes the problem areas and gathers the relevant information.
- Records all the calls in the Ticketing systems, assigns the proper engineer/ technician to the tasks, either created through emails or phone calls.
- Follows up on the pending cases/tickets, and escalates them to the team leader, in case of delay than the resolving timeframe.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science or any related field.
- Good English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills.
- Good skills in troubleshooting and customer service.
- Minimum of 2 year’s extensive working experience in computer systems and customer service practices