Helpers in Coffee Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Reap HR
We are searching for an engaging, courteous barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation and education. The barista will greet customers, answer their questions, take orders and accept payments, and prepare and serve food and drinks.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.