Homecare Nurse Supervisor Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
1- Homecare Nurse Supervisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of this role is to manage for the clinical setting and ensure to provide professional, clinical and managerial leadership to all nursing staff
- Accomplishes nursing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets nursing operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets nursing financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- UAE license as RN or Active home country license (we can support DHA license application if needed)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.