1- Hourly Paid Teacher
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course, and actively promote learner autonomy.
- Complete teaching related administrative tasks to specified standards.
- Support local marketing and promotional strategy, and assist the teaching centre team in delivering excellent customer service.
- High proficiency in English i.e. full mastery of English across all 4 skills equivalent to user (CEFR C2) IELTS Band 8/9 in each of 4 sections of the academic module.
- Current holder of valid UAE residence visa (British Council will not provide visa).
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL followed by 2 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- First degree.