Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Emirates
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Attendant to take overall responsibility for film and television show production:/
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- To keep pantry and cleaning equipment neat and tidy
- Attend daily briefing to receive up to date information on the daily activities
- Reports any hazards, risks, accidents as required
- To ensure all staircases, surrounding work are and relevant public area on own floor are cleaned to standards
- To sign in and be responsible for security keys and be responsible for these on a shift to shift basis.
- Follows hotel grooming standards.
- Report any unusual happening on the floors/guestrooms to the supervisor.
- Assist guest with enquiries and provide accurate information regarding the hotel facilities and features.
- Ensures all operating equipment is left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of each shift.