Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Sharjah 2023 | Jumeirah
Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds. Completely free trial, no card required.
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Attendant to join Housekeeping department in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Maintain high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time, report for duty punctually wearing correct uniform and provide a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers to ensure Jumeirah Standards are complied with.
- Constantly being aware of the room status on assigned blocks and public areas and ensures that assigned blocks including the corridors, back of the house areas, stairways, and service pantries are kept safe and clean and to report any defects to team leaders to ensure that the cleanliness and the orderliness in the assigned areas are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipment on assigned blocks is kept cleaned and good working order at all times in order to attain maximum life span of all housekeeping machines.
- Ensure complete understanding of and adheres to the policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety to ensure accurate procedures are followed in case of emergency.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture