The purpose of this position is to lead a team of housekeepers to provide a safe, well maintained and clean environment within the premises of the Dubai Tram in line with clients and passengers expectations and performance target.
- Management and supervision of cleaning staff to ensure they deliver the cleaning standards within the premises of Dubai Tram.
- Planning, Supervision and delivering cleaning services within the premises of Dubai Tram such as trams and depots to achieve client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets.
- Arrange cover for shortages and absenteeism of cleaning staff on daily basis and ensure that relief staff are deployed on shift to cover the gaps. Complete KPI forms accordingly.
- Report faults to large equipment supplier in case of faulty equipment.
- Responsible for keeping the cleaning equipment in good condition.
- Ensure that cleaning chemicals are stored in accordance with ‘Aspects and Impacts Register’ and cleaning staff are performing cleaning activities as per the workflow and special Cleaning Calendar is updated within specified area of responsibility.
- Ensure that incident/accidents or other such issues related to cleaning within stations, depots, car parks and trains are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure all departmental documentation is completed accurately.
- Ensure adequate purchase of cleaning products on a monthly basis.
- Manage and control stock of cleaning consumables and supplies & ensure that stock holding levels are maintained all the time.
- Monitor the services provided by the Waste Management, Pest control, Feminine Hygiene and laundry subcontractor within specified area of responsibility and provide feedback.
- individual contributor, plans for weeks ahead and fully proficient in applying established standards; applies subject matter knowledge.
- Provides advice, guidance and interpretation.
- Performs analysis, identifies trends and produces recommendations.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- Must be a degree holder or higher diploma of post-secondary education in a related discipline.